The Moss Kit - Ginger Root & Holy Basil “Tulsi” (digestive) 32 oz
Ginger Root & Holy Basil ‘Tulsi’ Kit - Stomach
In 3 easy steps, prepare 32 oz of St. Lucian purple sea moss gel infused with powerhouse herbs & spices!
1. CLEAN 2. SOAK 3. SIMMER
Ingredients: Purple Sea Moss, Ginger Root, Holy Basil ‘tulsi’, Bay Leaf, and Ceylon ‘True’ Cinnamon
PURPLE SEA MOSS
- collagen for skin, joints & connective tissues
- heart health & bad cholesterol
- nutrient-dense and contains omega-3 fatty acids
- gut health (good source of fiber)
- iron deficiency
- excess mucus
- thyroid hormones which help control many vital functions of the body
GINGER ROOT - sweet/spicy flavor
- upset stomach & indigestion
- colds and flus
- menstrual pains
- anti-viral activity
- nausea due to vertigo, chemotherapy etc..
HOLY BASIL ‘Tulsi’ - lemony/subtle clove notes
- adaptogen properties helping the body to combat negative effects of stress
- indigestion & diarrhea
- brain function & neurocognitive disorders
CEYLON ‘True’ CINNAMON - floral, mild spice with subtle clove notes
- bacteria and fungi
- insulin response
- anti-parasitic activity
- full of antioxidants
BAY LEAF - slightly bitter, minty flavor
- anti-fungal properties
- blood sugar levels
- bad cholesterol & heart health
- cancer-causing free radicals (good source of phytonutrients)
HOW TO USE SUGGESTIONS
- Perfect in teas with 1 tbsp of medjool date syrup which is one of the healthiest sweeteners ever
- Great supplement in smoothies
- Healthy food thickener - soups, baking
- As is! After all, it is the “healthy gelatin”
- topically facial (test area of skin first)
Supplements are not a replacement for standard medical care. Always get input from a qualified healthcare provider before trying supplements.
The Moss Kit has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Processing, Shipping & Returns
Processing, Shipping & Returns
Shipping to the United States & International
• FREE shipping for Super Bundle orders shipped in the US.
• All US orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail.
•All international orders are shipped with DHL.
Orders are shipped within 3-5 days of order being placed. Shipping is available Monday-Friday, excluding weekends. A confirmation e-mail with your tracking number will be sent once order is shipped. If you do not see your shipping confirmation e-mail in your inbox, please double check your junk/spam or promotions folder. Standard & express shipping costs and any other third-party fees such as shipping insurance are non-refundable. Any delays caused by carriers are out of our control.
We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with labels and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if a refund is approved or not. If approved, you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Once we process your refund, it's up to your card company to post the credit to your account. This typically takes three to seven business days.
The Moss Kit can last up to one year if unopened and stored in a cool dry place.